· April 22: Friday 9AM – Free Everglades & Environmental Art Exhibit at Art Serve. 1350 E. Sunrise Blvd., Ft. Lauderdale, FL. (954) 462-8190. In recognition of Earth Day, Art Serve offers an environmental art exhibit titled, “Pay-Hay Okee-Land of Grass and Water,” dedicated to the urgency of preserving & restoring Florida’s fragile ecology and Everglades ecosystem.
· April 22: Friday 12PM – Celebrate Earth Day at Dadeland Mall: G-Green Day. Dadeland Mall, 7335 N Kendall Dr., Miami, FL. Learn how you can decrease your environmental footprint and make a positive impact on the Planet.
· Join on Friday, April 22 starting at 12 PM in the fashion wing near Tesla: From 12-6PM – enjoy science activities. Environmental ranges including robotics, Lego demonstrations, science lessons and hands-on activities creating elephant toothpaste and more!
· From 12-4PM – Donate new or gently used apparel for men, women, or children to the Salvation Army and receive a free order of French fries from Shake-Shake or a free pretzel from Auntie Anne’s (one offer per person).
· From 12-3PM – Lush will be showcasing their Charity Pot (black pot recycling program) packing peanuts, free skin care & hair care consultations, with free samples. (Throughout the weekend April 22-24 visit sustainability showcases with GAP for Good and Coach (Re)loved.
· April 22: Friday 6PM – Frites Artois by Stella Artois. 2334 N. Miami Ave., Miami, FL. Introduction of Frites Artois, series of Immerse Events Nationwide. Open to the public 6-11PM from April 22-May 6th.